Woo-hoo! Finally I am here!
This is very first episode of “tokimeki design PODCAST”. I am so thrilled to be launching this show.
As the first episode, I would like to share my story and how I came to start this show.
- Emi is a 25-year-old Japanese girl, living at the heart of Tokyo.
- Emi left her full-time work of marketing job at global brand last week, and she explains deep insights of why she felt like she needed to leave and what was really going on on her mind & body. (00:02:00)
- Marketing job for a strong global brand seemed all sparkle from the outside, but inside, she felt as though she was always experiencing worrying and rush.
- By engaging in such experience everyday, she realised that her mind & body were creating the habit of worrying and rushing unconsciously. (00:04:13)
- Now, the science says that up to 40% of our daily actions are habits. And habits are actions without thinking.
- Emi has decided to step back and take time to transform the habit of worrying and rushing into the habit of discovering and experiencing spark of joy!
- In this podcast, Emi will share her journey of how she creates a habit of experieincing sparks of joy in her life, so that you can also get some hints for creating your spark of joy. (00:05:07)
- In the future, Emi will focus on 4 things in this podcast; interview/ Q&A/ share scientific discoveries/ virtual tokimeki experience. (00:05:35)
*What works for me may not always work for you. But the point is that I think you can get some hints to spark your life.
*Despite that the marketing job I was doing had negative effect on me, it doesn’t mean that it has negative effect on everyone. In fact, I have seen many sparkle individuals at my workplace. It simply means that the relationship between me and my work was not very good.
Please send your comments and question to me via contact page of this site or below.
I would love to get in touch with you 🙂
Stay tuned for more!